UPDATE!!!!!

 Well its been a productive week all things considered.  I have finished recording Sturm and Drang by Jonathan Goss now just the editing journey to do with Act 3 then another book is completed.  

Nick Goss has now brought me in to complete the next book in the series of the Travellers League which I think will be another fun journey as we embark with the Pirates of Skuggi to save the natural world from the Evil sea God Duppy.

So all things being said things are developing nicely.  I currently have 10 books published and a further 2 still to come out so slowly building up a collection.

I never realised the affect that being a narrator could have, for example authors changing the way in which they write a character due to an accent which I had given them.  Its great to hear the impact you can have on someone purely with the power of your voice.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but is the voice mightier than the pen.  Now there is a question to contemplate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The stretch

Busy Busy