Well I can not Believe it!

 Well I have been producing audiobooks through ACX since July last year, and in that year I will have completed and had 13 books go through the full process and be published both through Audible and iTunes.


Who would have thought that in a year I would have had that many published and over 100 copies sold across the group.  That is over 100 people which have purchased and listened to little old me reading a story to them, across several types.


I must admit I really enjoy reading either the Horror, and fantasy genres which seem to suit my style of reading and performance I love the large epics, and especially battle scenes allowing me to unleash a little emphasising the speed and ferocity of the whole scene.


I have worked with some great authors and can not wait to work with more in the times to come, sorry audiobook world you are well and truly stuck with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The stretch

Busy Busy