Well its ticking along

Well the sales on the Abbey are ticking along with the days rolling by who knows, I knew this was no scheme to get rich lol, its something which I did to give me a focus although now its something which I really enjoy.  I have currently recorded the first 7 chapters of Cursed the Hunter Inside and I am finding far more confidence as I move forward, using changes in the voice to depict different characters is coming far more naturally now and seems to be natural each change in the voice being done subconsciously rather than being a conscious choice.

I realised I forgot to include a link for the abbey so here it is below:
https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/B08D6YX66C/?source_code=AUKFrDlWS02231890H7-BK-ACX0-206573&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_206573_pd_uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The stretch

Busy Busy