Updates and Exciting news

Well, its been a few exciting days, my first book The Abbey by Jacy Morris has been published on audible which was so exciting.  My second book is still awaiting audio checks by ACX, and I have recorded the first 6 chapters of the new audio book Cursed the hunter inside so things are going really well.  Once these are finished I am going to keep pushing and getting more and more as this is something which I really enjoy doing.  Not only do I find it a great way to read new and varied books which I wouldn't necessarily pick straight off the bat but I also find it hugely gratifying taking something which is written on a page and painting the picture audibly for the listener to help them see the vision in front of them.  

I have also found the sheer amount of learning I have had to do is incredible just from a technical stand point making the recordings and structure as clean and crisp as possible to give the listeners as much pleasure from the title as I can.

Another strange point which I had never thought of before is I am also leaving a part of me for the future because lets be honest once something is posted on the big scary internet it never dies meaning I am now forever and always in place within the realm of reading and literature in way that I never thought was possible.

The final and most important fact of the matter is that I enjoy doing it so that makes for something far more important in my eyes.

Speak soon

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The stretch

Busy Busy